- Inspection: Our technicians conduct a thorough inspection of the affected area to determine the extent of the termite infestation.
- Treatment Plan: we then develop a treatment plan using eco-friendly methods.
- We apply non-toxic baits and traps (Sentricon® termite baiting system) to attract and eliminate the termites. If possible, we apply natural repellents made from plant extracts to deter termites, and heat treatments to eliminate termites without chemicals.
- We identify other potential termite entry points that need to be sealed/repaired by you or your contractor.
- Education: our technicians will educate you on prevention methods to reduce the risk of termite infestations. Removing dead trees, moving wood piles, even avoiding some types of untreated wood mulches can be effective at keeping termites from damaging you home.
- Follow-up inspection: after treatment, we want to ensure your termite infestation has been eliminated. Our termite extermination service is guaranteed. If termites come back, we will too, until they’re gone for good.