- Our technician will conduct a thorough inspection of your property to document the extent of the mouse or rat infestation and to identify potential entry points.
- Next, we determine the most appropriate method of extermination, such as trapping, baiting, or exclusion techniques.
- We create a customized treatment plan based on the findings of the inspection, taking into account the safety of people, pets, and plants.
- Our technicians set up bait stations or traps in areas where rodents are active.
- We place eco-friendly traps to minimize the risk of harm to non-target animals.
- We seal off entry points using exclusion techniques, such as caulking or industrial-grade steel wool, to prevent rodents from re-entering your property.
- Conduct a follow-up inspection to ensure that the infestation has been completely eradicated. This includes monitoring the bait stations or traps regularly to assess the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Follow-up: after treatment, we want to ensure your rat or mouse problem has been eliminated. All our mouse and rate exterminating services are guaranteed. If rodents come back, we do too, until they’re gone for good.