- When our technician arrives, they will conduct an inspection of your home or business to identify areas where roaches are living or hiding, such as cracks and crevices, behind appliances, and in dark, moist areas.
- Next, we develop a roach treatment plan that includes both eco-friendly chemical and non-chemical control methods.
- We keep you informed about how to reduce the chances of a roach infestation in the future, such as eliminating food and water sources, fixing leaks, and sealing cracks and crevices.
- Our technicians may apply non-toxic, eco-friendly dust or gel bait to areas where roaches are living or hiding. They may also use a non-toxic, eco-friendly insect growth regulator (IGR) to prevent roaches from reproducing.
- In the roach infestation is heavy, we vacuum roaches and their eggs from cracks, crevices, and other hiding places.
- We may also place sticky traps in areas where roaches are likely to be found.
- Prevention: we provide you with tips on how to prevent future roach infestations, such as sealing cracks and crevices.
- Education: we will educate you on the biology and behavior of roaches to help you understand how to prevent future infestations.
- Follow-up: after treatment, we want to ensure your roach infestation has been eliminated. Our roach extermination service is guaranteed. If roaches come back, we do too, until they’re gone for good.