- Site Survey - Before any treatment, we determine the species of bird, the size of the flock, and the type of damage they are causing.
- Assessment of the Property – the technician will inspect your property to identify any factors that are attracting birds to the area in the first place: the presence of food or water sources, nesting sites, or perches.
- Treatment Plan - Based on our assessment, the technician will develop a customized plan to safely and humanely remove the birds, and using recommended methods to prevent their return
- Clean-Up and Sanitization - we will clean up any bird droppings and sanitize the affected area to reduce health risks.
- Exclusion - we will first attempt to exclude birds from the area by installing netting or spikes around the affected area. These are generally non-harmful methods that discourage birds from landing or nesting.
- Trapping and Relocation - If exclusion is not possible, we use humane bird traps to capture and relocate the birds to a more suitable location. We may also remove any bird nests or eggs to discourage nesting in the area.
- Habitat Modification - We suggest modifying the environment to make it less attractive to birds, such as removing food and water sources or modifying the landscape.
- Humane Deterrents - Our bird removal experts may use humane deterrents, such as visual and auditory cues (statues of owls or hawks which are natural predators), to discourage birds from nesting or roosting in the area.
- Non-Toxic Solutions - The specialist will use non-toxic solutions to prevent or control bird infestations, avoiding the use of harmful chemicals or pesticides.
- Follow-Up – Of course, our bird removal service is guaranteed. if birds come back, we will too, until the problem is solved.