- Preparation: after you book your appointment, we will send you a list of instructions on how to prepare for bed bug treatment.This may include removing clutter, washing all linens, and vacuuming the premises.
- Initial inspection: during your appointment, our technicians will first inspect your home to determine the extent of the bed bug infestation. Sometimes bed bugs can be found in carpets, furniture, drapes, even luggage!
- Canine Detection: we also offer specially trained canines to detect bed bugs. Call for details.
- Application of sprays: we will use eco-friendly and non-toxic products to treat the bed bugs. These products may include steam, and diatomaceous earth.
- Targeted treatment: we focus on areas where bedbugs are known to hide, such as cracks and crevices in walls, furniture, and bedding.
- Inspection: we will conduct follow-up inspections to ensure that the bed bug infestation has been completely eliminated.We treat your home up to three times: the initial treatment, 14-days and30-days.
- Prevention: we provide you with tips on how to prevent future bed bug infestations, such as sealing cracks and crevices, using bed bug-proof encasements, and avoiding used furniture.
- Education: we will educate you on the biology and behavior of bed bugs to help you understand how to prevent future bed bug infestations.
- Follow-up: after treatment, we want to ensure your bed bug infestation has been eliminated. Our bed bug elimination service is guaranteed. If bed bugs come back, we do too, until they’re gone for good.