Flea & Tick
- Inspection: we inspect your property to identify the severity of the infestation.
- Identify treatment areas: We determine which areas need flea or tick treatment and develop a treatment plan based on the size of your home or apartment, the extent of the infestation, and the presence of children, pets and plants.
- Prepare your property: we send you a pre-treatment checklist that covers steps like vacuuming and cleaning all surfaces, washing all bedding, and moving furniture to allow access to all areas.
- Application: We use eco-friendly insecticides such as diatomaceous earth, botanical oils, or insect growth regulators totreat all the rooms of your home including infested carpets, furniture, and bedding.If your pet is infested, we recommend pet-friendly flea powders, collars and veterinary medicines.
- Steam cleaning: We may use steam cleaning to kill fleas and ticks and their eggs in your carpets and upholstery.
- Dusting: We may apply dust insecticides to wall voids and other hard-to-reach areas to kill any remaining fleas or ticks.
- Traps: We may also use traps to catch fleas and ticks in areas where insecticides cannot be used.
- Follow-up inspection: We perform a follow-up inspection to ensure that the treatment was successful and no new infestations have occurred.
- Recommendations: We may provide recommendations for ongoing prevention, such as regular vacuuming and cleaning, proper pet care, and landscaping.
- service Guarantee: after treatment, we want to ensure your flea and tick problem has been eliminated. Our flea & tick exterminating service is guaranteed. If pests come back, we do too, until they’re gone for good.