- Inspection: when our technician arrives, they inspect all the affected areas to determine the extent of the fly infestation and the areas where they are breeding.
- Identification: we take the time to identify what type of flies you have. Treatments are most effective when you use the right methods that are most effective at targeting the specific species.
- Getting to the source: Our technicians Identify the source of the fly problem, such as food waste, decaying organic matter, or standing water, and talk with you about strategies to eliminate it.
- Trapping: if appropriate, we install traps to catch adult flies.
- Bait Stations: also if appropriate, we may place non-toxic fly bait stations.
- Sanitation: we help you identify fly breeding sites and food sources for the flies.
- Follow-up inspection: after treatment, we want to ensure your fly infestation has been eliminated. Our fly extermination service is guaranteed. If flies come back, we do too, until they’re gone for good.